Kern 606 Inserting System
The Kern 606 Inserting System is an off-line inserting system without optical mark/barcode reading for processing stacked cut forms and enclosures.
Outstanding features of the Kern 606 Inserting Systems are the ability to process large format documents, the simple operation and the compact modular design.
The Kern 606 Inserting System range includes the following options:
- 2 folding stations
- 3 enclosure stations
- conveyor with counter
- connection for franking machine
- The facility to upgrade to process stacked cut forms or continuous forms with optical mark or barcode reading.
The Kern 606 Inserting System allows the operator to select from up to 20 different processing programmes. For example:
- feeding of documents from folding stations without enclosures
- feeding of documents from folding stations with enclosures
- feeding of documents with quantity preselection
- preselectable batch counting of filled envelopes
Powerful, quiet and simple to use
These are the characteristics that mark the quality of the Kern 606 Inserting System.
The processing speed is variable for each different programmed application in order to give the optimum performance.
The Kern 606 Inserting System operates quietly even at high speeds and meets safe working standards. All function controls are clearly arranged an the keyboard console, thus making it a pleasure to operate the system.
The Kern 606 Inserting System - a mailing system which will give you the many years of good service that all Kern systems are renowned for.